APPLICATION DEADLINE JULY 20th with a payment of $130 paid online.
Drop-off: All campers should be dropped off at Ararat Chapter (3347 North San Fernando Road Glendale CA) NO LATER THAN 6:00 AM on Friday, August 5th. (Meeting in Back Parking Lot).
COVID Test: Please send a rapid test with your child for us to administer on site.
Pickup: All campers should be picked up from Ararat Chapter on Sunday Night between 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM on August 7th.
Camp Address: 4527 S. Highland Del Rey California 93616
All medications (PRESCRIPTION & OVER-THE-COUNTER) should be given to your group leader at bus drop off and will be kept in the infirmary.
NO MEDICATION OF ANY KIND IS TO BE LEFT WITH CAMPERS
- Water bottle
- 5 Underwear
- 6-8 Pairs of Socks
- Hand Towel
- Body Towel
- Bathing Suite
- 4 Pants/Sweats/Leggings/Shorts
- Thick Jacket
- Light Jacket
- Long-Sleeved Shirts
- Pairs of Shoes (Flip Flops or Water Shoes for Water Activities)
- Sleeping Bag
What Not To Bring-The following items are NOT PERMITTED and will be confiscated:
- Food (i.e. snacks, candy, sodas)
- Weapons (i.e. lighters, pocket knives, blades)
- Drugs/cigarettes/electronic cigarettes/alcoholic beverages
- Electronic equipment (i.e. iPods, iPads, laptops)
- CELL PHONES: Cellphones will be collected at the beginning of camp. We will be providing updates on arrival times and will be keeping parents updated through social media. If you need to reach your child for any reason please feel free to contact me (Kouyr Taline) on my personal cell at (818) 913-9037 with any questions prior or DURING camp.