Homenetmen Glendale Ararat Chapter Soccer provides an environment where young players are guided and inspired to reach their full potential both on and off the field. The four pillars of Homenetmen Glendale “Ararat” Chapter concur with and support the core values of Ararat Soccer Programs.
• Sportsmanship and Mutual Respect
• Character and Confidence Building
• Fun and Family Oriented Environment
• Physical and Intellectual Growth
Homenetmen Glendale Ararat Chapter Soccer is committed to providing a quality youth developmental and educational program, through the sport of soccer.
Homenetmen Glendale Ararat Chapter “Recreational Soccer” Program’s Core Values
- To provide an opportunity for young players to develop healthy life and team skills through active participation in the beautiful game of soccer.
- To nurture a positive environment and strive for excellence by providing a fun and safe environment in a minimally competitive environment.
- To teach ball-handling skills, appropriate drills focusing on field positioning, ball control, and game strategy and improve coordination, in a less competitive environment.
- To teach to love the game of soccer and make lasting friendships on and off the field.
- To help players develop into strong, confident individuals who appreciate teamwork commitment, and take pride in being a part of the Homenetmen Ararat family.
Homenetmen Glendale Ararat Chapter “Ararat Premier” Program’s Core Values
- To provide quality coaching that engages, challenges and inspires young athletes, to reach their highest level in the sport of soccer.
- To provide a pathway open to all young soccer players, allowing them to reach their full potential through identification, education, and competition
- To provide an environment where young soccer players build character through the development of important life skills such as time management, responsibility, resilience, sportsmanship, work ethic, and teamwork.
- To provide a structure and environment where winning is important but player development is paramount.
- To create a safe environment that contributes to the development of mentally and physically healthy individuals with self-confidence.
- To instill respect for themselves and others as well as take pride of being part of the Homenetmen Ararat Family.