Homenetmen Glendale Ararat Chapter “Recreational Soccer” Program’s Core Values
- To provide an opportunity for young players to develop healthy life and team skills through active participation in the beautiful game of soccer.
- To nurture a positive environment and strive for excellence by providing a fun and safe environment in a minimally competitive environment.
- To teach ball-handling skills, appropriate drills focusing on field positioning, ball control, and game strategy and improve coordination, in a less competitive environment.
- To teach to love the game of soccer and make lasting friendships on and off the field.
- To help players develop into strong, confident individuals who appreciate teamwork commitment, and take pride in being a part of the Homenetmen Ararat family.
Homenetmen Glendale Ararat Chapter “Ararat Premier” Program’s Core Values
- To provide quality coaching that engages, challenges and inspires young athletes, to reach their highest level in the sport of soccer.
- To provide a pathway open to all young soccer players, allowing them to reach their full potential through identification, education, and competition
- To provide an environment where young soccer players build character through the development of important life skills such as time management, responsibility, resilience, sportsmanship, work ethic, and teamwork.
- To provide a structure and environment where winning is important but player development is paramount.
- To create a safe environment that contributes to the development of mentally and physically healthy individuals with self-confidence.
- To instill respect for themselves and others as well as take pride of being part of the Homenetmen Ararat Family.